English 中文 Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 Português Русский Español|
CONTACT (USA) 435 658 2227 Email International phone numbers
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – Please Read The Precautions We Are Taking
Tour scheduled to run on blue dates.
Overnight Yellowstone Air Tour From Las Vegas
Day 1 - Flights from Las Vegas to Yellowstone - About two hours flying time, with a stop over
|The tour starts at the Las Vegas airport, with a flight to Salt Lake City. After a short wait, you will fly to Yellowstone. The flights are included in the tour price, but there will be a checked luggage fee which you will need to pay. After landing at Yellowstone, one of our drivers will pick you up and take you to West Yellowstone Lodge, our motel, at which you are staying.|
After checking in you can explore the town, take a walk through the forest into Yellowstone, go to the Grizzly and Wolf Discovery Center (a must see) or check out a movie at the IMAX. Please note that today is an unescorted part of the tour. What this means is that you do not have a tour guide or one of our staff with you for most of the day.
| ||Depending on your flight times today and tomorrow, you may do the actual Yellowstone tour on either the first or the second day. It does not matter which day you take it on, you will still see and do all the same things. For the purposes of this itinerary, we have assumed you do the Yellowstone tour on day two.|
| ||This tour focuses on Yellowstone's main attractions, its thermal features - like Old Faithful and the other geysers, mud pots, hot springs and even weird things called fumaroles. Depending on the time of the year, you can also expect to see wildlife. A sack lunch is included today, which you can enjoy in the park. |
There is also the option of extending your tour in the park for an additional three hours or so, and visiting the magnificent Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone!
Day 2 - Yellowstone - About 3 hours, 15 minutes
|The roads running through Yellowstone make up a massive figure of eight. The lower loop of the figure of eight comprises most of the thermal features (geysers, hot springs, mud pots and fumaroles) that are to be seen in Yellowstone, including, of course, Old Faithful! These are Yellowstone's main attractions, and this, plus wildlife, is what we will be focusing on today.|
We frequently get asked how often we stop inside Yellowstone. Basically we stop any time there is something to see or do, or any time there is a picture to be taken! This means that you spend a lot of time outside the vehicle, walking around, shooting images, and touring the various geyser basins and other sights on foot, rather than sitting in the vehicle all the time. Having said that, if you would rather stay closer to the vehicle, you can almost always see much of what there is to be seen without having to go too far. This tour does not involve any hiking, but rather walking around the great sights.
From West Yellowstone we'll follow the Madison River to Madison Junction. At Madison Junction we will turn right, or south, and travel along the Firehole River which runs through Yellowstone's thermal areas. The Firehole is famous amongst anglers for its pristine beauty and selection of brown, brook and rainbow trout. Depending on the time of the year, this area is often teeming with wildlife. With any luck you will see bison, elk, Trumpeter Swans and other animals and birds. A special treat in the spring is the baby bison calves.
|The first main thermal area we will be visiting is the Lower Geyser Basin, and Fountain Paint Pot. There is an extensive boardwalk system running around and through the Fountain Paint Pot area, and it is a great place to go for a stroll, if the bison haven't got there first! Apart from the paint pots, there is also a selection of other thermal features in the area, including a number of geysers, one or other of which almost always seems to be erupting.|
| ||The next stop is the Midway Geyser Basin, home to Grand Prismatic Spring - one of the largest anywhere in the world - plus Excelsior Geyser, now dormant, but discharging thousands of gallons of water every minute. There is also a boardwalk system through this Basin, and you will be able to explore all of it.|
Day 2 - Return to West Yellowstone - 32 mi / 51.49 km - About 1 hours, 15 minutes
|Depending on how long we spend at each location, other areas we may visit include Firehole Drive, Biscuit Basin, Fountain Flats and Black Sand Basin. |
We will now retrace our steps, traveling through the various geyser basins again, stopping on the way at Firehole Lake Drive, a less visited part of the park that is home to some great hot springs and geysers. Geysers that we hope to be able to show you erupting here include White Dome as well as a couple of very small geysers.
| ||Please be aware that park entry is not included on this tour, and you will need to pay it on arrival.|
Day 2 - Optional add-on tour, to the Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone!
| ||On this trip, you do have the option of adding on a short tour to Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone. This is a magnificent canyon that has been carved over the eons by the Yellowstone River, leaving brilliantly colored, and finely carved, canyon walls, through which two mighty waterfalls plummet! You can occasionally see thermal features on the banks of the river, deep down in the canyon. This option can be ordered at check out. Note that the price is for the visit for your entire group, and not per person.|
Day 2 - Flight back to Salt Lake - About 1 hours, 30 minutes
| ||After your day in the park we will take you to the airport for a flight back to Salt Lake City, where the tour ends. Please let us know if we can help you book a hotel room in Salt Lake.|
| ||If you prefer, we can get you a flight back to Las Vegas, at an additional cost, rather than end the tour in Salt Lake. Please let us know if you would like to consider this option, and we will get a price for you.|
| ||We regret that no cancellations or changes will be accepted, and no refunds will be given.|
|Available Options ||Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone add-on tour|
Price is a flat rate of $200.00 for 1 to 4 guests, not per guest; and a flat rate of $320.00 for 5 to 10 guests, not per guest.
|Tour ID ||1409|
Please note the following...
- Payment And Cancellation Details: CANCELLATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS TOUR. Changes will also not be accepted, and refunds will not be given. Please consider purchasing trip insurance as our cancellation policy is strictly enforced. The payment schedule is as follows: This tour has several air legs. The cost of the flights, plus half of the remaining balance will be charged any time from when you make the booking. The final balance will be charged 30 or fewer days from the tour date, at our discretion.
- The credit/debit card used must be in your name and must be present, so we can take an imprint. Please contact us if this is not possible. Please ensure you have the card you used with you. If the card is not in your name please let us know ahead of time, as our credit card authorization process will need to be completed.
- A purported or attempted cancellation will result in the entire amount being due, and being charged to your card immediately.
- The name on your credit card statement will be USA Park Tours.
- The days and dates this tour runs can be seen in the calendar at the top right of this page.
- The entry fee to Yellowstone is not included, and will need to be paid on arrival.
- The tour starts at the Las Vegas airport and ends at the Salt Lake City airport. We can get you a flight back to Vegas at an additional charge.
- All times are approximate. We are not responsible for the consequences of any delays, and this itinerary may change without notice.
- One night's accommodation is included at West Yellowstone Lodge. If that is sold out, you will stay at a moderate category motel in West Yellowtsone.
- Prices are based on double occupancy. Single, triple and quad occupancy rates are also available and will be seen at check out. There is no tax. The price assumes you book with sufficient notice. Higher air fares may result in a higher price if you do not do so. If that is the case, we will always contact you first and ask if you want to proceed.
- This tour may require a minimum of two people to operate. That is not two in your group, but a total of two.
- After ordering this tour please wait to receive a confirmation email from us before making any plans that are dependent on this tour.
- The price includes the services of a guide/driver and transportation.
- One sack lunch is the only meal included.
- Portions of this tour may, at our discretion, be subcontracted to other reputable vendors.
- There will be a checked luggage fee on the flights. This is not included in the tour price and you will need to pay it.
This tour can be ordered online here. Please call us at 1 800 724 7767 or (USA) 435 658 2227, or mail us for additional information.