English 中文 Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 Português Русский Español|
CONTACT (USA) 435 658 2227 Email International phone numbers
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – Please Read The Precautions We Are Taking
Tour scheduled to run on blue dates.
Vegas to LA air/ground tour: Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Antelope Canyon Three Days
||$1270.00 per person|
All prices are in US currency.
|Highlights ||Extend your stay at any or all of Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon and Page!|
Grand Canyon tour!
Fly to Monument Valley
Navajo (Indian) off road tours at Monument Valley and Antelope Canyon
Fly over Lake Powell
Night in Vegas!
Plus Bryce Canyon, Zion and more!
Scroll down for the tour itinerary, or click here.
|Similar Tours ||You may also enjoy the following similar tours...|
Las Vegas To Los Angeles Grand Canyon trip, plus Bryce Canyon, Zion, Antelope Canyon - 3 days
Las Vegas to Los Angeles Grand Canyon tour, plus Monument Valley, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Antelope Canyon - 4 days
| ||Like almost all our tours, this is a small group trip. The vehicle used generally has between nine and 14 seats. Our guides are skilled in the geology, customs, traditions, history and people of the areas through which you travel – feel free to ask all and any questions!|
You will depart Vegas at about six a.m.
Day 1 - Las Vegas to Hoover Dam - 33 mi / 53.1 km - About 45 minutes
|We'll leave the bright lights of Vegas in the rear view mirror as we depart town. The route to the Grand Canyon takes us past both Lake Mead and Hoover Dam. A bridge has been built over the Colorado River, and this road bypasses Hoover Dam. Because of this, some tours that go out to the Grand Canyon may no longer stop there for a photo opportunity.|
Day 1 - Hoover Dam to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon - 244 mi / 392.6 km - About 3.5 hours
|Leaving Hoover Dam we travel through the desert, before arriving in the small Arizona town of Kingman, where we pick up the freeway towards the Grand Canyon. At Williams, Arizona, we head north for about 50 miles (80 kilometres), towards the South Rim.|
Day 1 - Grand Canyon - About 1.25 hours
| ||Once in the Grand Canyon, the first major stop will be Mather Point, the deepest part of the Grand Canyon. From there you will visit Bright Angel Lodge, where there are many great views, and you will also have the opportunity to get yourself something to eat, buy souvenirs, and shoot some awesome photographs! After absorbing the vistas your guide will take you to the Grand Canyon airport.|
Day 1 - Spend more time at the Grand Canyon!
| ||Instead of going to the airport, you can now extend your stay at the Grand Canyon. Rather than leaving the Canyon now and continuing your tour, you can spend as many extra nights there as you like. When you order the tour, you will see an option to add extra time at the Grand Canyon. Simply add as many additional nights as you want to stay there.|
The way it works is that you will be taken out to the Grand Canyon, be shown some of the sights, and you will then check into your hotel. We always try and reserve a room at Bright Angel Lodge, which is at the rim. Depending on how late you book, this is often not possible, and we may book you at either Maswik Lodge, which is about a quarter mile (0.4 km) from the rim, or Yavapai Lodge, which is less than half a mile (0.75 km) from the rim, on the free shuttle route.
You will be at liberty to explore the Canyon on your own for the extra time that you choose. Please note that there will not be a tour guide with you for the extra night. The extended Grand Canyon stay is subject to lodging availability in the park. We will check this once the order has been placed.
The rest of the group will continue on their way to the airport. If you extend, you will be picked up by one of our guides after your extended stay. The tour carries on as detailed below for those who are not spending a night or two at the Grand Canyon.
Day 1 - Grand Canyon to Monument Valley - About 1 1/4 hours
| ||You will climb into a small plane for a flight over the Grand Canyon, before heading east for Monument Valley over some beautiful scenery. At Monument Valley you will enjoy wonderful views of the rock formations from the air, before landing at the airport.|
Day 1 - Monument Valley - About 1 1/2 hours to two hours
| ||Up next is a tour of Monument Valley conducted by a Navajo (Indian) guide in an off road vehicle. Visitors love to see the buttes, mesas and other sandstone formations that are so prevalent in the Monument Valley area. Monument Valley is actually not really a valley at all, but a relatively flat plain surrounded by red cliffs, with the buttes, as well as the remnants of ancient volcanoes, towering from the earth.|
You will experience the authentic west as your guide takes you into the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park. As you might imagine there are numerous photo opportunities, and your guide will stop frequently. He or she will also tell you about Navajo customs and traditions along the way.
Amongst the sites that your tour will likely take in are movie locations, 1000 foot monoliths, rug weaving, and, of course, the famous monuments are visited.
John Ford Point at Monument Valley
Day 1 - Flight from Monument Valley to Page - About an hour
| ||Your Navajo guide will drop you off at the small Monument Valley air strip, from where you are in for a special treat on your flight to Page. The views from the air are beautiful, as you climb out over the monuments, before passing over Lake Powell.|
| ||The lake is even more spectacular from the air than it is on the ground, with amazing vistas of the golden canyons sunk into the incredibly blue waters.|
| ||You are on your own for dinner. Remember that tomorrow morning there is a free breakfast included in the tour price.|
Day 2 - Antelope Canyon tour - About 1 1/2 hours
| ||You will be touring Antelope Canyon, in a specially converted off road vehicle, led by a Navajo guide.|
Antelope Canyon is one of the most striking slot canyons known to man. A slot canyon is a narrow canyon sliced through a mesa by the forces of nature. Some canyons measure less than a yard across at the top, but drop a hundred feet or more from the rim to the bottom. Slots are cut and scoured by water and wind, with the striations of the sandstone becoming almost incandescent.
Day 2 - Antelope Canyon
| ||From within you will see a palette of colors transmuted by light filtering down from above and bouncing from wall to wall. Antelope Canyon can only be visited using the services of an authorized Navajo Nation guide.|
Day 2 - Page to Bryce Canyon - 154 mi / 247.79 km - About three hours
|Leaving Page we will drive over the Glen Canyon Dam Wall. A short distance up the road is a little known trail which leads to spectacular views over Lake Powell. Time permitting, we will drive up there to take a very brief look at the spectacular golden canyons partially submerged under the blue waters of Lake Powell.|
The road to the small town of Kanab leads past Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument. Kanab itself has been the setting for many western movies. From Kanab we will travel along a picturesque Utah back road, through some tiny towns, before arriving at Bryce Canyon.
Day 2 - Bryce Canyon - About 2.5 hours
| ||Many who have seen both Bryce Canyon and the Grand Canyon tell us that Bryce is far more spectacular. You will marvel at the weirdly shaped hoodoos, in an amazing array of colorful hues. Bryce is not really a canyon, but a large amphitheater carved out of a variety of rock types. You will be taken to the three main overlooks, and will have time to walk around and explore these.|
Day 2 - Spend additional time at Bryce Canyon!
| ||Feel free to spend an extra night or two just outside Bryce Canyon, at Bryce View Lodge. Please order this option when you check out, and note that it is subject to availability. If you do choose to extend at Bryce Canyon, you will continue with the regular tour after your extension.|
There is a free shuttle that runs from a location that is a couple of hundred yards from Bryce View Lodge, into the park and around much of Bryce. Please be aware that this is a seasonal shuttle, which generally runs from the end of April to the end of September, although this is subject to change. We do not recommend extending at Bryce if the free shuttle is not running, as it will be difficult to get around.
You will carry on with the scheduled tour if you do not want to stay a little longer at Bryce.
Day 2 - Bryce Canyon through Zion - 88 mi / 141.59 km - About 2 3/4 hours
| ||We will take a particularly scenic Utah back road, following first the Sevier River and then the Virgin River, towards Zion National Park. Zion's story is one of rock and water, with plenty of both to be seen. The relatively soft and porous Navajo Sandstone is often layered over impregnable Kayenta Shale, and the interaction of this rock with the water has created myriad amazing shapes and patterns. |
We will enter Zion at the less used east entrance, and take in the striking rock formations, with trees actually growing in the rocks. You will see how massive sand dunes have solidified into rock over the millennia. After traveling through an amazing tunnel that was blasted into the Navajo sandstone almost a century ago, we descend down a precipitous switchback road, to discover the Great Arch of Zion, a gigantic work in progress.
Day 2 - Spend more time at Zion!
|You can now extend your tour by spending a night or two in Springdale, which is literally right outside Zion. There is a free shuttle system that will take you into the park. You can order this Zion extension when you check out, although we do not recommend extending at Zion unless the shuttle is running, which is generally from the middle of March to the third week of October. If you extend at Zion, you will carry on with the rest of the tour the next day. |
The trip continues as normal for those who are not extending at Zion.
Day 2 - Zion to St. George - 41 mi / 65.97 km - About 45 minutes
|From Zion we will wind our way to Interstate 15 and the main road back to Vegas, which goes through St. George.|
Day 2 - St. George to Las Vegas - 123 mi / 197.91 km - About two hours
|Leaving St. George, we travel down the picturesque Virgin River Gorge. We will pass through Mesquite, a casino town on the Arizona Nevada border, before driving across the desert and back to the bright lights of Las Vegas.|
Day 2 - What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!
| ||You're on your own to spend the night in fabulous Vegas. From this point on the rest of the tour is unescorted. What this means is that there is no longer a tour guide with you, although everything will be arranged for you. The lodging will be at a minimum three star Strip hotel. Upgrades are available. |
Please note that lodging prices in Vegas are higher on weekend nights, public holidays, and when big conventions are in town. Should this be the case we will let you know of any additional amount before charging your card.
You're welcome to sleep in tomorrow, as you are once again on your own to explore Vegas. There is lots to see and do around your hotel, before catching a plane to LA.
Day 2 - Resort fee
|All Las Vegas Strip hotels charge what they call a resort fee. This is basically a way of ripping off guests. Unfortunately there is nothing that anyone can do about it, and you will need to pay the resort fee on check in.|
Day 2 - Extend your stay in Vegas!
| ||You can now extend your stay in Las Vegas for as many nights as you choose. Simply select that option when you check out. Upgrades are available. |
Please note that the prices we have quoted for the extra nights are for week nights only. There may be additional charges for weekends, holidays and when big conventions are in town. We will let you know the extra cost before charging your credit card.
Many hotels in Vegas charge a resort fee upon check in, whether you book through us or anyone else. We try and book hotels with no resort fees.
Day 3 - Vegas to LAX - About 1 hours, 15 minutes
| ||There are many flights each day from Vegas to LA, so please make a note in the comments section as to approximately what time you would like to travel. If you don't give us an idea of what time you want to fly, we will book you on a flight between approximately 11 a.m. and 3 p.m., subject to availability. A shuttle will pick you up from your hotel for the short ride to the airport.|
Please note that if you book this tour within three weeks of the tour date, the price we have to pay for your airfare will be higher than normal, and there may be a surcharge. If this is the case we will let you know the extra amount before charging your credit card. Please also be aware that we always try and use an airline that does not charge for checked baggage. If you leave it too late to book, this is not always possible, and if there is a checked baggage fee, you will need to pay for it.
The tour ends at the Los Angeles airport. Thanks for joining us!
| ||We regret that no cancellations or changes will be accepted, and no refunds will be given.|
|Extend Your Stay ||You have the option of extending your stay at certain locations during the tour.|
Grand Canyon: +$125.00 per guest, per night
Page: +$65.00 per guest, per night
Bryce Canyon: +$100.00 per guest, per night
Zion: +$95.00 per guest, per night
Las Vegas - minimum 3 star Strip hotel (weekends, holidays, busy convention times subject to a surcharge): +$75.00 per guest, per night
|Tour ID ||1211|
Please note the following...
- Payment And Cancellation Details: CANCELLATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS TOUR. Changes will also not be accepted, and refunds will not be given. Please consider purchasing trip insurance as our cancellation policy is strictly enforced. The payment schedule is as follows: Half of the total will be charged any time from when you make the booking. The other half will be charged 30 or fewer days from the tour date, at our discretion.
- The credit/debit card used must be in your name and must be present, so we can take an imprint. Please contact us if this is not possible. Please ensure you have the card you used with you. If the card is not in your name please let us know ahead of time, as our credit card authorization process will need to be completed.
- A purported or attempted cancellation will result in the entire amount being due, and being charged to your card immediately.
- The name on your credit card statement will be USA Park Tours.
- The days and dates this tour operates can be seen in the calendar at the top right of this page.
- The entry fees to all parks are included.
- The off road tours at Monument Valley and Antelope Canyon are included.
- One night's accommodation is included at the Quality Inn in Page, or similar; and one night in Las Vegas at a minimum three star hotel on the famous Strip. If the night in Vegas falls over a weekend, convention or holiday period, a higher price may apply. Please let us know if there is not at least one person in each room who is 21 or older. Most Vegas hotels require this.
- Prices are based on double occupancy. Single, triple and quad rates are available and will be seen at check out. There is no tax. The price assumes you book at least three weeks from the tour date, and may be higher with less notice as a result of higher air fares.
- After ordering this tour please wait to receive a confirmation email from us before making any plans that are dependent on this tour.
- All times are approximate. We are not responsible for the consequences of any delays, and this itinerary may change without notice.
- The price includes the services of a guide/driver and transportation.
- Vehicles are mini buses or executive vans, which are vans with individual, high back, reclining seats.
- If you extend your tour by staying a night at the Grand Canyon, there are times when you will be taken out to the Grand Canyon in a large coach. The next day you will continue the tour in a small group vehicle. If you are taken out to the Canyon in a coach, and you are staying at Yavapai Lodge or Maswik Lodge, you will need to take the free shuttle from the drop off location at Bright Angel to the hotel. The shuttles run approximately every 15 minutes. You will be picked up from your hotel the next day.
- If you extend your stay at Zion, at the end of your extension, on some days you may travel by pre-paid taxi to St. George, where you will take a shuttle to the Las Vegas airport, where the tour will end. There will be a short wait from the taxi drop off to the time the shuttle departs.
- One breakfast is the only meal included.
- Portions of this tour may be subcontracted to other reputable vendors.
- A minimum of three people may be required for a tour to depart. That is not three in your group, but a total of three. You may also need to book several weeks out to ensure availability.
- This tour picks up on the Strip. If you are staying elsewhere please take a bus or taxi and we will reimburse you a maximum of $10 against your receipt.
- The tour ends at the Los Angeles airport (LAX). Please let us know if you need help getting transportation anywhere from LAX.
- Please note that in the winter months snow or other bad weather may result in tour itineraries being changed without notice, or even tours being canceled in extreme weather. Should a cancellation occur the only amount we will refund is the cost of the portion of the tour that is canceled, or a refund of the entire tour price if the tour itself is canceled.
This tour can be ordered online here. Please call us at 1 800 724 7767 or (USA) 435 658 2227, or mail us for additional information.