English 中文 Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 Português Русский Español|
CONTACT (USA) 435 658 2227 Email International phone numbers
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – Please Read The Precautions We Are Taking
Overnight Grand Canyon Trip
|Tour ID ||1088|
Please note the following...
- This tour is subject to a $1.00 per person fuel surcharge.
- The tour leaves Las Vegas at about 6.30 a.m. and gets to the Canyon at about 11.30 a.m. It departs the Grand Canyon on the second day at about 3 p.m. and returns back into Vegas at about 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- This is a partially unescorted tour. What this means is that our driver/guide will take you to the Grand Canyon and back, and we will book your lodging for you, and drop you off at your hotel. The rest of the time you are on your own to explore the Grand Canyon.
- This tour picks up and drops off on the Strip. If there are sufficient people staying downtown, we will pick up at a central downtown location as well. If you are staying elsewhere please keep your taxi or bus receipt. We will reimburse you a maximum of $10 towards the cost of your taxi or bus.
- The Grand Canyon entry fee is included.
- The tour itinerary may change at our discretion without notice.
- This tour runs on Sundays, Tuesdays and Saturdays. Please see the dates in the calendar at the top right of this page.
- There is a single surcharge of $80.00.
- National security constraints at Hoover Dam may prevent us from being able to drive over the dam wall. If this is the case we will take another way around.
- If you choose not to take a helicopter tour you will spend extra time in the park.
- The optional helicopter tour may be subject to a fuel surcharge.
- One night's lodging inside the Grand Canyon is included, but please be aware that lodging inside the Grand Canyon sells out quickly. If there is no space inside the park itself you will stay in the small town of Tusayan which literally borders the park. Although lodging is more expensive there, there will be no extra charge to you.
- Times given are approximate. Be careful about making any bookings too early on the evening you return. We will not in any way be responsible for missed flights, shows, dinners or anything else.
- It happens very rarely, but it is possible that bad weather, dangerous conditions or some other unforeseen event may result in the cancellation or postponement of this tour. Should this occur, the only amount we will refund is the actual cost of the tour
Please call us at 1 800 724 7767 or (USA) 435 658 2227, or mail us for additional information.