English 中文 Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 Português Русский Español|
CONTACT (USA) 435 658 2227 Email International phone numbers
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – Please Read The Precautions We Are Taking
Tour scheduled to run on blue dates.
Grand Teton And Jackson Hole Tour
Day 1 - Grand Teton Jackson - About 10 hours
|After picking you up at your hotel, we will drive through the southern part of Yellowstone on the way to Grand Teton National Park. We'll go past the Lower, Midway and Upper Geyser Basins, and cross over the Continental Divide. At West Thumb we'll head south, towards Yellowstone's south entrance.|
| ||The road between Yellowstone and Grand Teton is called the Rockefeller Parkway. It is only six miles and leads directly into the north entrance of Grand Teton. The main features of the park are the Grand Teton mountains, and a number of beautiful lakes.|
You will see historic Colter Bay, Signal Mountain, Jenny Lake, Jackson Lake, Mount Moran, and much more. We also know the best places to find moose, and we will do our best to locate one or more for you.
You will take a leisurely drive through Grand Teton National Park, before arriving in Jackson. A sack lunch is provided today, which you can enjoy somewhere on the road.
| ||Jackson is a quaint, touristy western town, and there will be a brief stop there.|
| ||From Jackson we'll travel up to the top of the towering Teton Pass, before dropping down the other side into Idaho. We'll wind our way through really scenic Idaho farm country and tiny towns, before arriving in Ashton, the seed potato capital of the world.|
There we'll pick up the Mesa Falls Scenic Byway, which travels along Henry's Fork of the Snake River. You can stand nearby and enjoy the cool mist rising from Upper Mesa Falls, the last undisturbed waterfall in the Columbia River System and perhaps one of the last in the USA.
Much of the byway lies within the Greater Yellowstone Ecosystem. As you approach the northern end of the byway, you'll enter Osborne Meadows, a haven for moose, deer and elk. This large meadow attracts the kinds of animals that make Yellowstone famous without pulling in the same kinds of crowds.
From Mesa Falls it is a scenic drive back to West Yellowstone, through Island Park, which calls itself the longest Main Street in America. Please be aware that there are occasions when we return to West Yellowstone through Grand Teton and Yellowstone instead.
| ||We regret that no cancellations or changes will be accepted, and no refunds will be given.|
|Tour ID ||1173|
Please note the following...
- Payment And Cancellation Details: CANCELLATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS TOUR. Changes will also not be accepted, and refunds will not be given. Please consider purchasing trip insurance as our cancellation policy is strictly enforced. Your card will be charged within 12 hours of making the booking. The credit/debit card used must be in your name and must be present, so we can take an imprint. Please contact us if this is not possible. Please ensure you have the card you used with you. If the card is not in your name please let us know ahead of time, as our credit card authorization process will need to be completed.
- The name on your credit card statement will be USA Park Tours.
- The dates this tour runs can be seen in the calendar at the top right of this page.
- This tour includes lunch.
- Park entry is not included.
- Pick ups take place at all in-town West Yellowstone properties
- All times are approximate and we are not responsible for the consequences of a late arrival back into West Yellowstone. The itinerary is subject to change.
- Portions of this tour may, at our discretion, be subcontracted to other reputable vendors.
- After ordering this tour please wait to receive a confirmation email from us before making any plans that are dependent on this tour.
- There are no taxes. Please note, however, that a guide’s gratuity is excluded, but is expected in the USA for services well delivered.
This tour can be ordered online here. Please call us at 1 800 724 7767 or (USA) 435 658 2227, or mail us for additional information.