English 中文 Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 Português Русский Español|
CONTATO (Estados Unidos) 435 658 2227 Email Numeros de telefones internacionais
|A tradução para o idioma escolhido não está disponível para esta excursão.|
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) – Please Read The Precautions We Are Taking
Calendário da Excursão.
A excursão acontece nas datas em azul.
One Day Grand Canyon Airplane Tour From Denver, Plus Skywalk!
Dia 1 - Flight from Denver to Las Vegas - Sobre 1 horas, 55 minutes
| ||Pickups for this tour take place at hotels and motels in Denver tourist areas, or anywhere within a 10 mile radius of the Denver airport. You will be shuttled from your hotel for the flight to Las Vegas. Please do not bring any checked luggage. |
After you land at the main Las Vegas airport you will be taken to one of the local airports, from where your Grand Canyon adventure starts!
| ||At some times of the year there may be a wait from the time your first flight lands to the pick up for the Grand Canyon tour. This is done to allow for possible delays with the initial flight.|
Dia 1 - Excursão aérea e terrestre para a margem oeste do Grand Canyon
| ||Esta manhã, você será pego em seu hotel e levado ao aeroporto. O vôo passa pelo Lake Mead - o maior reservatório que o homem fez no país - e Hoover Dam, no caminho para o Grand Canyon, onde você aterrisa na borda oeste.|
A borda oeste do Grand Canyon é o lar do Hualapai (pronuncia-se pizza wal-a-) nativos americanos. Sua reserva abrange algumas das mais remotas terras dos Estados Unidos, e é o lar de cerca de 1000 membros da tribo. Você subirá num ônibus, para um passeio terrestre pelo Grand Canyon, incluindo Guano e Eagle Points. Um ponto alto da viagem é uma visita a uma aldeia indígena composta por cinco pequenas aldeias representando a tribo Hualapai e três outras tribos indígenas do Arizona.
| ||Para muitos, porém, o ponto alto deste passeio é a opção de sair na Skywalk. Você pode ver o rio Colorado e ao fundo o Grand Canyon milhares de metros abaixo de você! Por favor, compre esta opção no momento do check out.|
Uma refeição leve é servida no Guano Point, perto da borda do cânion, após o qual você terá a oportunidade de comprar jóisa e lembranças nativas americanas. Há muito tempo na turnê para interagir com os Hualapai, conhecer sua cultura e explorar o cânion.
Dia 1 - Flight to Vegas - Sobre 40 minutes
| ||After a fun time at the Grand Canyon, you'll return to the small landing strip for the short flight back to Las Vegas. After landing, you'll be taken to the main Vegas airport. One of the unique things about this airport, is that you can actually sit and play the slot machines while you wait to board!|
Dia 1 - Vegas back to Denver - Sobre 1 horas, 55 minutes
| ||You will be dropped off at the airport for the return flight to Denver.|
Dia 1 - Shuttle from airport - After landing
| ||A shuttle will take you back to your hotel. Places that are serviced are Denver tourist area hotels, or anywhere within a 10 mile radius of the Denver airport.|
| ||We regret that no cancellations or changes will be accepted, and no refunds will be given.|
|Opções Disponíveis ||Skywalk (Price subject to change): +$45|
|Tour ID ||1395|
Por favor, observe o seguinte ...
- Payment And Cancellation Details: CANCELLATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED FOR THIS TOUR. Changes will also not be accepted, and refunds will not be given. Please consider purchasing trip insurance as our cancellation policy is strictly enforced. The payment schedule is as follows: This tour has two air legs. The cost of the flights, plus half of the remaining balance, will be charged any time from when you make the booking. The final balance will be charged 30 or fewer days from the tour date, at our discretion.
- The credit/debit card used must be in your name and must be present, so we can take an imprint. Please contact us if this is not possible. Please ensure you have the card you used with you. If the card is not in your name please let us know ahead of time, as our credit card authorization process will need to be completed.
- A purported or attempted cancellation will result in the entire amount being due, and being charged to your card immediately.
- The name on your credit card statement will be USA Park Tours.
- The days and dates this tour operates can be seen in the calendar at the top right of this page.
- This tour is partially unescorted. This means that you do not have a tour guide or escort with you all the time.
- The entry fee to the Grand Canyon is included.
- The Skywalk is an optional extra which can be ordered on check out.
- A single surcharge may be applicable. This will be shown on the check out page.
- After ordering this tour please wait to receive a confirmation email from us before making any plans that are dependent on this tour.
- This price assumes you book with sufficient notice. If you leave it too late to book, the cost of this tour may increase as a result of higher flight prices. We will always contact you beforehand and ask if you want to continue.
- You fly on a twin engine jet airplane between the main Denver and Las Vegas airports. This part of the trip is just transportation, and not a tour. You will be picked up from the Las Vegas airport for the tour portion of the trip to the Grand Canyon.
- Do not bring checked luggage!
- All times are approximate. We are not responsible for the consequences of any delays, and this itinerary may change without notice.
- A light snack is included at the Grand Canyon.
- Portions of this tour are subcontracted to other reputable vendors.
- Please note that in the winter months snow or other bad weather may result in tour itineraries being changed without notice, or even tours being canceled in extreme weather. Should a cancellation occur the only amount we will refund is the cost of the portion of the tour that is canceled. Under no circumstances will the cost of the flights between Denver and Las Vegas be refunded.
- Should your flight from Denver to Vegas be delayed such that you may miss the rest of the day's activities, we reserve the right to cancel the tour. Should this happen the only amount we will refund is the actual cost of the tour. If you still go ahead and take the flight, even though by so doing you arrive too late to get on the flight to the Grand Canyon, no amount will be refunded.
Este passeio pode ser encomendado online aqui. Por favor nos ligue no 1 800 724 7767 ou (USA)435 658 2227, ou envie um email para informações adicionais.