English 中文 Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 Português Русский Español|
CONTACT Toll free 1 800 724 7767 (USA) 435 658 2227 Email International phone numbers
Los Angeles To Las Vegas Transportation
Tour scheduled to run on blue dates.
Day 1 - Los Angeles to Las Vegas bus - 275 mi / 442.48 km - About 5 hours, 20 minutes
|Please get yourself to one of the pick up locations in downtown Los Angeles. They are listed towards the bottom of this page.|
You will head east across Los Angeles, before picking up Interstate 15, and driving north across the San Bernardino mountains, and through the desert. As you drop down the hill into Vegas the casinos and mega hotels start coming into view. Travel time to Vegas is between five and 5 1/2 hours. As you will notice from the itinerary, today's trip is unescorted. What this means is that there is no tour guide with you, only the bus driver.
| ||Thus bus drops off in Las Vegas at several Strip locations and one downtown location, starting at about 12.45 p.m.|
|Tour ID ||1143|
Please note the following...
- The days and dates this transportation operates can be seen in the calendar at the top right of this page.
- This route is almost always handled by a supplier.
- Departure details are: 7.20 a.m. Downtown Los Angeles: On the corner of 8th and Maple (with the entrance on the Maple side). 767 Maple Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90014
- 7.45 a.m. East Los Angeles: 5201 E Olympic Blvd (Futura Travel office). Los Angeles, CA 90022
- There are actually three departures during the day. If you do not let us know in the comments section which one you want, we will assume it is the first. The other two are: 1:00pm Downtown Los Angeles, CA ; and 1:30pm East Los Angeles, CA
- 6:30pm Downtown Los Angeles, CA; and 7:00pm East Los Angeles, CA
- Please note that on some Tuesdays and Wednesdays the earliest departure may not be available, and the 1 p.m. bus may be the first on those two days.
- After booking please wait for our email confirmation prior to making any arrangements that are dependent on this transportation.
- All times are approximate. We are not responsible for the consequences of any delays, and this itinerary may change, including pick up times and locations.
- Payment And Cancellation Details: No refunds will be given once a booking has been made. Date changes may be made but only with at least 72 hours' notice, and at a cost of $15 per person. Please consider purchasing trip insurance as our cancellation policy is strictly enforced. You will be charged at the time you make the booking.
This tour can be ordered online here. Please call us at 1 800 724 7767 or (USA) 435 658 2227, or mail us for additional information.