English 中文 Français Deutsch Italiano 日本語 Português Русский Español|
CONTACT Toll free 1 800 724 7767 (USA) 435 658 2227 Email International phone numbers
The Best Two Day Tour! Las Vegas To Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Antelope Canyon, Navajo Reservation, Horseshoe Bend, Two Day Tour
Tour scheduled to run on blue dates.
|Price ||$659.00 per person
All prices are in US currency.
|Highlights ||If the tour on this page is not available on your date, please check out one of these two tours:|
Our Best Grand Canyon And More Tour which goes everywhere the tour on this page goes, plus more!
Best National Parks Tour. In addition to all the sights on this page, it also includes Arches, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef, Moab and more!
Two day tour which visits all the parks this tour does, except Monument Valley.
The Grand Canyon!
Navajo led off road tours at Monument Valley and Antelope Canyon!
The Navajo Reservation
Bryce Canyon, Zion and so much more!
Scroll down for the tour itinerary, or click here.
|Similar Tours ||You may also enjoy the following similar tours...|
Las Vegas To Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Antelope Canyon, Two Day Tour
The Best Grand Canyon And More Tour!
Air And Ground Tour: Las Vegas To Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Antelope Canyon, Two Days
| ||Like almost all our tours, this is a small group trip. The vehicle used generally has between nine and 14 seats. Our guides are skilled in the geology, customs, traditions, history and people of the areas through which you travel – feel free to ask all and any questions!|
You will depart Vegas at about six a.m.
Day 1 - Las Vegas to Hoover Dam - 33 mi / 53.1 km - About 45 minutes
|We'll leave the bright lights of Vegas in the rear view mirror as we depart town. The route to the Grand Canyon takes us past both Lake Mead and Hoover Dam. A bridge has been built over the Colorado River, and this road bypasses Hoover Dam. Because of this, some tours that go out to the Grand Canyon may no longer stop there for a photo opportunity.|
Day 1 - Hoover Dam to the South Rim of the Grand Canyon - 244 mi / 392.6 km - About 3.5 hours
|Leaving Hoover Dam we travel through the desert, before arriving in the small Arizona town of Kingman, where we pick up the freeway towards the Grand Canyon. At Williams, Arizona, we head north for about 50 miles (80 kilometres), towards the South Rim.|
Day 1 - Grand Canyon - 139 mi / 223.65 km - 2.5 to 2.75 hours
|Two meals are included today, and we'll be stopping to pick up the first one, a sack lunch, before entering the Grand Canyon at the south entrance. The first major stop is Mather Point, and after enjoying the views there, we may stop at Yavapai Point. We will then explore a part of the Grand Canyon that most people do not get to see. This is the Desert View Drive which leads to the Desert View Watchtower and the east entrance to the Grand Canyon.|
Day 1 - Desert View Watchtower to Monument Valley - 160 mi / 257.44 km - About 2 hours, 30 minutes
|We will make our way down from the high Coconino plateau to the Navajo Reservation below. Every now and again you will see small Indian dwellings scattered across the harsh landscape. The route takes us through the reservation town of Tuba City, with Navajo land to the west and the Hopi Reservation to the east. |
As we approach the tiny Navajo settlement of Kayenta, the mesas and buttes for which the area is so well known start coming into view. Soon you can just about picture yourself in a scene from an old Western movie as we travel towards Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, as it is officially known.
Day 1 - Monument Valley tour - About 2.5 hours
| ||Up next is a tour of Monument Valley, conducted by a Navajo guide, in an off road vehicle. Visitors love to see the buttes, mesas and other sandstone formations that are so prevalent in the Monument Valley area. Monument Valley is actually not really a valley at all, but a relatively flat plain surrounded by red cliffs, with the buttes, as well as the remnants of ancient volcanoes, towering from the earth.|
For fans of old western movies, Monument Valley is the epicenter of the west, with many great cowboys and Indians films having been shot in the area. The familiar rock shapes can be seen from many miles away, with the really great scenery to be seen on the Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, which straddles the Utah/Arizona border.
Amongst the sites that your tour may take in are movie locations, 1000 foot monoliths, rug weaving, and, of course, the famous monuments are visited.
John Ford Point at Monument Valley
Day 1 - Monument Valley to Page - 132 mi / 212.39 km - About 2 1/4 hours
|We leave Monument Valley, going through the small settlement of Kayenta, before heading west over the Navajo Reservation, to Page.|
| ||On our way out of Monument Valley we'll stop to pick up a meal for the road. This is included in the tour price, as is the breakfast at your motel tomorrow morning. Your guide will drop you off at your motel in Page.|
Day 2 - Horseshoe Bend - About an hour
Day 2 - Antelope Canyon tour - About 1 1/2 hours
| ||You will be touring Antelope Canyon, in a specially converted off road vehicle, led by a Navajo guide.|
Antelope Canyon is one of the most striking slot canyons known to man. A slot canyon is a narrow canyon sliced through a mesa by the forces of nature. Some canyons measure less than a yard across at the top, but drop a hundred feet or more from the rim to the bottom. Slots are cut and scoured by water and wind, with the striations of the sandstone becoming almost incandescent.
Day 2 - Antelope Canyon
| ||From within you will see a palette of colors transmuted by light filtering down from above and bouncing from wall to wall. Antelope Canyon can only be visited using the services of an authorized Navajo Nation guide.|
Day 2 - Page to Bryce Canyon - 154 mi / 247.79 km - About three hours
|Leaving Page we will drive over the Glen Canyon Dam Wall. A short distance up the road is a little known trail which leads to spectacular views over Lake Powell. Time permitting, we will drive up there to take a very brief look at the spectacular golden canyons partially submerged under the blue waters of Lake Powell.|
The road to the small town of Kanab leads past Grand Staircase Escalante National Monument. Kanab itself has been the setting for many western movies. From Kanab we will travel along a picturesque Utah back road, through some tiny towns, before arriving at Bryce Canyon.
Day 2 - Bryce Canyon - About 2.5 hours
| ||Many who have seen both Bryce Canyon and the Grand Canyon tell us that Bryce is far more spectacular. You will marvel at the weirdly shaped hoodoos, in an amazing array of colorful hues. Bryce is not really a canyon, but a large amphitheater carved out of a variety of rock types. You will be taken to the three main overlooks, and will have time to walk around and explore these.|
Day 2 - Spend additional time at Bryce Canyon!
| ||Feel free to spend an extra night or two just outside Bryce Canyon, at Bryce View Lodge. Please order this option when you check out, and note that it is subject to availability. |
There is a free shuttle that runs from a location that is a couple of hundred yards from Bryce View Lodge, into the park and around much of Bryce. Please be aware that this is a seasonal shuttle, which generally runs from the second week of May to the end of the first week in October, although this is subject to change. We do not recommend extending at Bryce if the free shuttle is not running, as it will be difficult to get around.
You will continue on with the scheduled tour if you do not want to stay a little longer at Bryce.
Day 2 - Bryce Canyon through Zion - 88 mi / 141.59 km - About 2 3/4 hours
| ||We will take a particularly scenic Utah back road, following first the Sevier River and then the Virgin River, towards Zion National Park. Zion's story is one of rock and water, with plenty of both to be seen. The relatively soft and porous Navajo Sandstone is often layered over impregnable Kayenta Shale, and the interaction of this rock with the water has created myriad amazing shapes and patterns. |
We will enter Zion at the less used east entrance, and take in the striking rock formations, with trees actually growing in the rocks. You will see how massive sand dunes have solidified into rock over the millennia. After traveling through an amazing tunnel that was blasted into the Navajo sandstone almost a century ago, we descend down a precipitous switchback road, to discover the Great Arch of Zion, a gigantic work in progress.
Day 2 - Spend more time at Zion!
|You can now extend your tour by spending a night or two in Springdale, which is literally right outside Zion. There is a free shuttle system that will take you into the park. You can order this Zion extension when you check out. If you extend at Zion, you will carry on with the rest of the tour the next day. |
The tour carries on as normal for those who are not extending at Zion.
Day 2 - Zion to St. George - 41 mi / 65.97 km - About 45 minutes
|From Zion we will wind our way to Interstate 15 and the main road back to Vegas, which goes through St. George.|
Day 2 - St. George to Las Vegas - 123 mi / 197.91 km - About two hours
|Leaving St. George, we travel down the picturesque Virgin River Gorge. We will pass through Mesquite, a casino town on the Arizona Nevada border, before driving across the desert and back to the bright lights of Las Vegas.|
Day 2 - This tour not available on your date? Check out other similar tours.
| ||If this tour is not available on your date, we have three other tours that are similar, which may be available. You can check availability in the tour calendar at the top right of this page.|
Best Grand Canyon And More Tour. On this three day tour you also visit all the parks that the two day tour on this page does, plus there are the options of taking a float trip down the Colorado River, as well as a Grand Canyon helicopter tour.
Best National Parks Tour. In four days, not only do you visit all the parks that the two day tour on this page does, you also go to Arches National Park, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef and Moab. There is also an optional Grand Canyon helicopter tour.
Two Day Grand Canyon And More Tour. This tour is similar to the two day tour you're looking at, but it does not go to Monument Valley. There is an optional Grand Canyon helicopter tour.
| ||Thanks for joining us. We hope to see you again some time in the future!|
|Extend Your Stay ||You have the option of extending your stay at certain locations during the tour.|
Bryce Canyon: +$125.00 per guest, per night
Zion: +$125.00 per guest, per night
|Tour ID ||1311|
Please note the following...
- This tour is subject to a $15.00 per person fuel surcharge.
- The days and dates this tour operates can be seen in the calendar at the top right of this page.
- The entry fees to all parks are included.
- The off road tours at Monument Valley and Antelope Canyon are included.
- One night's accommodation is included at the Quality Inn in Page, or similar.
- Prices are based on double occupancy. Single, triple and quad rates are available, and can be seen on checkout. There are no taxes.
- After ordering this tour please wait to receive a confirmation email from us before making any plans that are dependent on this tour.
- The price includes the services of a guide/driver and transportation.
- Vehicles are mini buses or executive vans, which are vans with individual, high back, reclining seats.
- The meals provided are: One extended continental breakfast, one sack lunch, one take out evening meal that may be pizza, or a combo meal from a fast food outlet. If we do not provide any meal, an $8 per meal refund will be given.
- Portions of this tour may be subcontracted to other reputable vendors.
- A minimum of four people may be required for a tour to depart. That is not four in your group, but a total of four.
- Pick ups in Las Vegas take place on the Strip. If you are staying elsewhere please take a bus or taxi and you will be reimbursed a maximum of $10 against the receipt.
- There is a lot to see and do on this tour and the days are long, particularly the first one.
- If you extend your stay at Zion, at the end of your extension, on some days you may travel by pre-paid taxi to St. George, where you will take a shuttle to the Las Vegas airport, where the tour will end. There will be a short wait from the taxi drop off to the time the shuttle departs.
- Please note that in the winter months snow or other bad weather may result in tour itineraries being changed without notice, or even tours being canceled in extreme weather. Should a cancellation occur the only amount we will refund is the cost of the portion of the tour that is canceled, or a refund of the entire tour price if the tour itself is canceled.
- All times are approximate. We are not responsible for the consequences of any delays, and this itinerary may change without notice.
- Payment And Cancellation Details: You may cancel this booking any time up until 45 days prior to the start of the tour, and you will get a full refund. After that time, we will not accept a cancellation and you will have to pay for the tour in full. Please consider purchasing trip insurance as our cancellation policy is strictly enforced. Half the cost of the tour will be charged to your card any time from 45 days prior to the start of the tour, and the balance will be charged any time from 10 days prior to the start of the tour.
This tour can be ordered online here. Please call us at 1 800 724 7767 or (USA) 435 658 2227, or mail us for additional information.